Please find more information on the program website: Drug and Medical Device Development: A Strategic Approach.
Over eight weeks, including the orientation week, you will learn how to anticipate and address the complexities involved with developing medical products. Each week covers one theme, divided into specific topics. For more details, please download the brochure.
Please reach out directly to Emeritus with any questions via email@example.com.
Please see below for some basic information about the course.
Length of course
|Hours of effort per week||5 hours per week|
Learning goals include:
- Gain a “big picture” perspective of the entire drug and medical device development process, from day one strategic planning through product commercialization
- Understand the critical interplay between strategy and development—and how they affect each other
- Learn frameworks for assessing both the benefits and the risks associated with developing a new product in the healthcare market
- Gain clarity around the regulatory requirements in the U.S. market and the process for achieving approval
- Develop professional networks for career development, industry partnerships, or strategic alliances