Please find more information on the program website: Designing and Building AI Products and Services.
If you are a technology professional or an entrepreneur working in the field of artificial intelligence (AI), this program will help you understand design principles and applications of AI across various industries. The goal is for you to create an AI-based product proposal, which can be presented to your internal stakeholders or investors. You will learn the various stages involved in the design of AI-based products, and the fundamentals of machine and deep learning algorithms, and apply the insights to solve practical problems. For more details, please download the brochure.
Please reach out directly to Emeritus with any questions via email@example.com.
Please see below for some basic information about the course.
Length of course
|Hours of effort per week||6 hours per week|
Learning goals include:
- BUILD THE FOUNDATION
- Learn the four stages of AI product design
- Identify applicable AI technologies to improve organizational processes
- Analyze technical and operational requirements to build AI models
- EXPAND KNOWLEDGE
- Differentiate between various machine learning algorithms
- Design AI products to solve organizational issues
- Learn about challenges you may encounter when designing AI products
- APPLY LEARNINGS
- Learn to apply machine learning methods to practical problems
- Design intelligent human-machine interfaces
- Assess AI opportunities in various fields such as healthcare and education
- BECOME PROFICIENT
- Identify an operational challenge and propose a technical solution for it
- Implement the Lawler Model for defining an AI problem and identify key steps to build an organization case
- Design and construct an executive summary of an AI product or process using the AI design process model