The Machine Learning, Models and Simulation: Engineering in the Era of AI course offered by MIT xPRO in partnership with Global Alumni is a comprehensive 10-week online program designed to teach participants machine learning principles and applications in the field of computer engineering. The course aims to provide a practical approach to solving engineering problems using computational tools.
Key details of the course include:
- Duration: 10 weeks
- Dedication: 4-6 hours per week
- Language: Spanish
- Modality: Online
The program focuses on the intersection of science, engineering, machine learning, and data science, drawing on the expertise of MIT's Center for Computational Science and Engineering (CCSE) faculty. Participants will gain hands-on experience and learn the practical application of computational tools in real-time engineering challenges.
The program consists of two individual courses: "Machine Learning Applied to Engineering and Science" and "Machine Learning, Models, and Principles of Simulation." Participants can choose to complete the full program or take the individual courses separately.
By the end of the program, participants will:
- Be able to create simulations of complex physical processes using discretization methods and numerical algorithms.
- Understand the role of optimization techniques in machine learning.
- Apply prediction and risk assessment methods using probabilistic approaches.
- Gain insights into the limitations of machine learning and MIT's proposed solutions.
- Learn about current machine learning research at MIT's CCSE and its impact on engineering work.
The program is suitable for industry professionals with a degree in engineering or physical sciences, as well as technical professionals with a background in mathematics. No programming experience is required, although familiarity with MATLAB(R) is helpful.
Please find more information on the course website: Machine Learning, Models and Simulation: Engineering in the Era of AI
Please reach out directly to Global Alumni with any questions via this contact form.