The Data Science and Big Data: Data-Driven Decisions course offered by MIT xPRO is designed to enhance participants' data analysis skills and provide in-depth knowledge of data science, big data, and machine learning. The course aims to help professionals leverage data effectively to make informed business decisions.
Throughout the seven-week program, participants will:
- Expand their data analysis skills by studying theory and practice in the fields of data science, big data, and machine learning.
- Differentiate between graphical models and network models.
- Transform data sets into predictive analytics models.
- Apply machine learning algorithms to enhance business decision-making.
- Master best practices for experimental design and hypothesis testing.
- Identify and avoid common mistakes in big data analytics.
This course is suitable for professionals at any stage of their careers who need to convert large data sets into actionable insights. It is also beneficial for business intelligence analysts, management consultants, technical and data science managers, as well as individuals interested in data science and IT professionals. While there are no specific prerequisites for the program, a basic understanding of mathematics and statistics is recommended.
Please find more information on the course website: Data Science and Big Data: Data-Driven Decisions.
Please reach out directly to Global Alumni with any questions via this contact form.