In the Technical Innovation: From Strategy to Application course, you will:
- Identify the core features of innovation and the strategies needed to execute various forms of innovation
- Grasp the concept of “radical innovation” and its relevance in the modern world
- Understand the threats to innovation and what can be done to solve them
- Apply methodologies to execute innovation: from Lean and Agile to rapid prototyping and design
- Learn how companies such as Uber, Apple, Tesla, and Google successfully innovate
- Identify opportunities for innovation in your current environment
For more detailed information, you may view the week by week schedule here.