To monitor your progress and track your performance in the System Thinking course, you can easily access the 'Progress' tab within the courseware. This tab provides you with a clear overview of your current course progress and displays details about all the assignments that have been released thus far. By navigating to the 'Progress' section, you will be able to track which assignments you have completed, which ones are pending, and any grades or feedback you have received. This feature allows you to stay organized and stay informed about your standing in the course. It serves as a helpful tool to ensure that you are on track and meeting the requirements of the course, giving you a sense of how well you are doing and what areas you may need to focus on.
Articles in this section
- How do I know if System Thinking is for me?
- What are the key concepts covered in System Thinking?
- How many hours per week will I have class or homework for System Thinking?
- How long is System Thinking?
- What are the technical requirements to participate in System Thinking?
- Are there any prerequisites to enroll in System Thinking? Do I need to have an undergraduate degree?
- How often is System Thinking offered?
- What are the assignments like in System Thinking? How is the course structured?
- Do I need any additional materials or books in order to complete System Thinking?
- How can I see how I am doing in System Thinking?