In the System Thinking course you will:
- Understand the foundations of system thinking, and the concepts of emergence, function, and performance
- Identify and describe the relationships among entities in systems applied to your own experience
- Identify how system thinking is applied in technical environments such as logistics & transportation, project management, and computation
- Apply the system dynamic method to understand complex processes
- Create models of systems based on networks and on dynamics
- Practice concepts from the course through a project management simulation to apply the concepts learned, and engage in activities to contextualize each concept
For more detailed information, you may view the week by week schedule here.