The Leading Teams course includes several types of assignment: self-assessment, multiple-choice & checkboxes questions, self-reflection activities, scenario-based learning, discussions with the course community, application activities, and peer-reviewed activities. All activities are due at the end of the course.
Course content is broken into five categories:
- Explore: Students learn core concepts through engaging videos and research-based readings.
- Practice: Students practice concepts—without an impact on their scores—through multiple-choice questions and learning scenarios.
- Apply: Students apply conceptual material—via case studies and self-reflection—to solve problems and take stock of how principles apply to their jobs.
- Share: Students reflect—through peer-to-peer discussions, surveys, and polls—on what they have learned and comment on other students' experiences and insights.
- Assess: Students are evaluated on their understanding of the material and their ability to apply it to the workplace via pre- and post-course assessments, peer assessment tools, and other standard assessments.