The ability to read and write English at the undergraduate level is necessary to complete the assignments in the Leading Teams course. There are no other prerequisites for the course. However, previous or current work experience is helpful because many of the assignments require you to reflect on your work environment and processes.
Articles in this section
- How do I know if Leading Teams is for me?
- What are the key concepts covered in Leading Teams?
- How can I see how I am doing in Leading Teams?
- How often is Leading Teams offered?
- What is the cost of Leading Teams? How can I pay?
- Are there any prerequisites to enroll in Leading Teams? Do I need to have an undergraduate degree?
- What are the technical requirements to participate in Leading Teams?
- How long is Leading Teams?
- How many hours per week will I have class or homework for Leading Teams?
- What are the assignments like in Leading Teams? How is Leading Teams structured?