No additional materials or books are required for the Leading Teams course. All the necessary materials, including readings, videos, and resources, will be provided as part of the online course. You will have access to all the relevant content within the course platform, eliminating the need for any external materials or books. The course is designed to provide a comprehensive learning experience, and all the required resources will be made available to you throughout the duration of the course.
Articles in this section
- How do I know if Leading Teams is for me?
- What are the key concepts covered in Leading Teams?
- What is the Passing Score/Grading Criteria for Leading Teams?
- How can I see how I am doing in Leading Teams?
- How often is Leading Teams offered?
- Are there any prerequisites to enroll in Leading Teams? Do I need to have an undergraduate degree?
- What are the technical requirements to participate in Leading Teams?
- How long is Leading Teams?
- How many hours per week will I have class or homework for Leading Teams?
- What are the assignments like in Leading Teams? How is Leading Teams structured?