The Leading Teams course is a 3-week program with a specific start and end date. The course duration is fixed, and it is not possible to enter the course before the start date or submit assignments after the course has ended. Therefore, it is important to keep track of the course timeline and ensure that you complete the required assignments within the given timeframe.
Articles in this section
- How do I know if Leading Teams is for me?
- What are the key concepts covered in Leading Teams?
- What is the Passing Score/Grading Criteria for Leading Teams?
- How can I see how I am doing in Leading Teams?
- How often is Leading Teams offered?
- Are there any prerequisites to enroll in Leading Teams? Do I need to have an undergraduate degree?
- What are the technical requirements to participate in Leading Teams?
- How long is Leading Teams?
- How many hours per week will I have class or homework for Leading Teams?
- What are the assignments like in Leading Teams? How is Leading Teams structured?