The System Thinking course is 5 weeks long. The course has a definite start date and end date. Unfortunately, we cannot allow for either early entry into the course or for extended submission deadlines after the course has ended.
Articles in this section
- How do I know if System Thinking is for me?
- What are the key concepts covered in System Thinking?
- How many hours per week will I have class or homework for System Thinking?
- How long is System Thinking?
- What are the technical requirements to participate in System Thinking?
- Are there any prerequisites to enroll in System Thinking? Do I need to have an undergraduate degree?
- How often is System Thinking offered?
- What are the assignments like in System Thinking? How is the course structured?
- Do I need any additional materials or books in order to complete System Thinking?
- How can I see how I am doing in System Thinking?