Course content is broken into five categories:
- Explore: Students learn core concepts through engaging videos and research-based readings.
- Practice: Through multiple choice questions, scenarios, and simulation activities, students practice concepts without an impact to their grade.
- Apply: Via case studies and self-reflection, students apply conceptual material to solve problems and take stock on how principles apply to their jobs.
- Share: Through peer-to-peer discussions and surveys/polls, students reflect on what they have learned and comment on other students' experiences and insights.
- Assess: Using pre- and post-assessments, peer assessment tools, as well as summative assessment instruments, student's are evaluated on their understanding of the material and their ability to apply it to the workplace.