By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Identify and evaluate your organization's strategy, using SWOT, to align your ideas, products, and efforts with it.
- Prioritize products that create value for the end user.
- Decompose your product systems into individual tasks, relationships, and entities to organize and conceptualize your work.
- Develop new processes by utilizing the Four Principles of Dynamic Work Design.
- Identify the notion of capability and its impact with implementing change.
- Design knowledge work effectively by utilizing Visual Work Management.