To participate in the "Requirements for Large-Scale Universal Quantum Computing" course, you need to meet the following technical requirements:
- Access to the course requires a stable Internet connection, as videos are available for online streaming and cannot be downloaded for offline viewing.
- The ability to download and read PDFs is necessary for accessing course materials.
- The courseware is optimized for Google Chrome, Firefox, or Safari web browsers. It is recommended to use the latest versions of these browsers for the best experience.
- Internet Explorer version 11 and above are also supported.
Restrictions and Firewall Settings:
- Please be aware of any restrictions or firewall settings imposed by your company or organization that may affect your ability to view course content. Make sure you comply with any relevant policies.
- While some components of the course may function on mobile devices, full support for mobile access is not guaranteed. It is recommended to use a desktop or laptop computer for the optimal learning experience.
By ensuring you have a reliable Internet connection, a PDF reader, and access to a compatible web browser on a desktop or laptop computer, you can meet the technical requirements necessary to participate in the "Requirements for Large-Scale Universal Quantum Computing" course.