No, letter grades are not awarded for MIT xPRO courses and programs. Our courses are assessed on a pass/fail basis, focusing on the successful completion of the course requirements and objectives. While we do not assign letter grades, rest assured that our courses maintain a high standard of rigor and provide valuable learning experiences.
Articles in this section
- How can I determine which MIT xPRO course or program is suitable for me?
- How are courses delivered? Are lectures live at specific times or pre-recorded?
- What timezone are assignment deadlines listed in? How do I convert them to my local timezone?
- Will I have the opportunity to meet the instructors or other learners at any point?
- What if I have a disability-related request regarding accessing a xPRO course or program? How are disability accommodation requests reviewed?
- What is the learning pedagogy?
- Who are the instructors for MIT xPRO courses?
- Who can participate in MIT xPRO online courses?
- What languages are used for instruction in xPRO courses? Do I need to provide language proficiency exam scores to enroll?
- How do I complete a course? Are grades awarded?