Professionals with diverse personal, business, and academic backgrounds from around the world will participate. They include scientists, engineers, technicians, managers, consultants, entrepreneurs, students and others, and they come from industry, government, military, non-profit, and academia.
Articles in this section
- How are courses delivered? Are lectures live at specific times or pre-recorded?
- When will I get access to the course or program that I enrolled in?
- What timezone are assignment deadlines listed in? How do I convert them to my local timezone?
- Will I have the opportunity to meet the instructors or other learners at any point?
- How do I know which course or program is right for me?
- What is the learning pedagogy?
- Who teaches the courses offered by MIT xPRO?
- Who participates in MIT xPRO online courses?
- What are the languages of instruction of xPRO courses? Will I need to submit language proficiency exam scores to participate?
- Are there any technical or browser requirements?