MIT xPRO courses are designed primarily for post-graduate professionals, but university students are welcome to participate if they have the appropriate background. Please keep in mind that MIT xPRO courses confer Continuing Education credits (CEUs) only, not credit that can be applied towards a degree.
Articles in this section
- What is the MIT xPRO Honor Code?
- Will I receive MIT credits?
- After I complete an xPRO course or program, will I be considered MIT Alumni?
- What is your policy on course and assignment deadlines?
- I am a high school student. Can I participate?
- I am a college undergraduate. Can I participate?
- May I repeat an MIT xPRO course or program for a better score?
- Is there any way to reduce the time needed to take and pass a course/program?
- Will I have access to the material after the course/program ends? For how long?